1. Do you stream your music or is it on a hard drive? (BIGGEST QUESTION. Streaming is illegal and can buffer at any time stopping during your most important dances.)
2. Will you be the DJ at our wedding?
3. How long will you hold our date for us?
4. What is your "backup" plan in case of an emergency?
5. How long have you been a DJ and how many weddings have you done?
6. How many weddings do you do each year?
7. Do you perform for more than one event in a day?
8. Have you performed at our reception venue before?
9. Do you act as the “Master of Ceremonies” and make all of the announcements?
10. How would you define your “style” when making announcements?
11. What do you do to motivate the crowd if nobody is dancing?
12. What if something happens to you and you can’t make it to the wedding?
13. Will we meet again before the wedding?
14. How do you keep your music collection up-to-date?
15. How involved can we be in selecting music for our event?
16. When do we need to submit our music requests and event details?
17. Do you take requests from our guests?
18. Can we submit a “Do Not Play” list?
19. When do you arrive to set up for our wedding?
20. What will you wear to our wedding?
21. What will you wear when you set up and break down your equipment?
22. How much of a deposit is required to secure our date?
23. How much do you charge for overtime?
24. Do you require a meal?
25. Are you insured?
26. Do you take any breaks?
27. What is your policy on alcohol during the wedding?
28. Do you bring backup equipment with you to the wedding?
29. Do you have a wireless microphone and “light show”?
30. Do you set up a sign or banner with your equipment?
31. Do you offer a written contract?
32. Is this your full time job?