I absolutely love my job, and I enjoy every aspect of being a wedding DJ/MC. In my job, I get to work from home all week and spend time with my family. Then on the weekends, I get to provide an exciting atmosphere for people to have a great time and dance. Most people dream of a job like this.....I get to live it everyday!
A little about my career:
* I started my DJ career in 1994 in College Station, Texas in Northgate.
* I have over 10 years of experience as a DJ and Master of Ceremonies.
* I have performed at over 450+ weddings as a DJ and Master of Ceremonies.
* I served as the office manager and DJ for one of the largest DJ/MC companies in the Dallas/Fort Worth area for 2 1/2 years.
* I attend DJ/MC conventions, workshops and training yearly to keep up with the current and future trends of the wedding industry.
* I was the Entertainment Category Winner and Overall Winner of TLC's "Four Weddings" TV show. You can watch the episode here: Season 10 Episode 1 "...And A Texas Showdown"